- Recent Programs: Gulfstream 450 RVSM, MNPS, RNP 4, BRNAV/RNAV5, PRNAV/RNAV1, CPDLC & ADS-C, ADS-B Out. Beechcraft King Air 350 RVSM, RNP 10 - posted on 07/05/2014
- Recent FAA programs: RVSM North American 4 Piaggio P-180s under CFR 135 operations, Gulfstream 550 MEL, DA-7X EASy II, RVSM & SAO Airspace. - posted on 06/20/2014
- Recent authorizations: King Air 350, North American RVSM with RNP 10 GoMex, Challenger 605 ADS-B Out - posted on 06/06/2014
- Recent programs: Falcon 7X Aircraft MEL CFR 91 Ops, King Air 350 RVSM & RNP 10 GoMex, Challenger 605 ADS-B Out, Falcon 10 RVSM & RNP 10. - posted on 06/01/2014
- CFR part 91, 135, and EASA Aircraft MELs completed: DA-2000EX, DA-7X, CL-605, GV5000, G550, Learjet 70/75, CE-560XL, HS-125-850XP, CE-525B. - posted on 05/11/2014
- Multi-Aircraft for DA-2000EX, DA-2000, 2 CE-560XL RVSM & SAO Airspace Program FAA authorized world-wide. - posted on 05/06/2014
- RVSM, MNPS, RNP 4, B/PRNAV, CPDLC, ADS-C, & ADS-B Out authorizations for Gulfstream 450. - posted on 04/04/2014
- For Factory certified and certifications completed under an ASC, SB, or STC for CPDLC & ADS-C or ADS-B Out, we offer solutions. - posted on 04/04/2014
We offer complete ICAO & FAA Compliance Programs to match your Flight Department’s requirements. What makes...Read More
A Brief Overview of the RVSM & SAO Airspace Approval Process: The FAA FSDO or Civil...Read More
Technical Support is 100% before, during, and after your approval – period. This is coupled with...Read More
“We are very happy with your product and in fact, the FAA made a comment about your...Read More
AOG, New Aircraft Purchase, Change of Operator, & Foreign Based N-Registered
Our Domestic / North American RVSM Airspace Program Manual can be completed in 3 business days upon receipt of our completed application and relative supporting RVSM Maintenance documentation. Please see our Manuals Page for more information.
Our Worldwide RVSM & SAO Airspace Program Manual can be completed within 3-4 business days. This includes the option for an Oceanic & International Operations Manual and is cost-effective.
Custom solutions for your Flight Department are available and may be more cost-effective if you operate a fleet of aircraft.
The process is simple (Client Login is not required):
1.) Contact us if you have questions or require a custom solution.
2.) Complete the appropriate Operator Information Form on our "Application Page."
3.) Payment can be made by Credit Card, Check, or Wire Transfer via our "Purchase Manual" page.
For more specific details, please view our Manuals page and FAQs.
Foreign Registered Aircraft ICAO, EASA, JAA, & CAA Certifications
We offer ICAO, EASA, JAA, and CAA RVSM & SAO Airspace Programs, Aircraft Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL), Oceanic & International Operations Manuals, and ICAO Compliant Operations Manuals with Aviation Safety Management Systems for Foreign Registered Aircraft and have had 100% success with each client's approvals. We provide CAA regulatory specific solutions for foreign-based Clients and their Flight Departments ICAO State DGAC. Please contact us to discuss your program and operational requirements for a custom solution. Our Manuals are written in English.
We are here to help with your compliance objectives. Seven years ago we set out to create a company that focuses solely on delivering a superior product in form and accuracy of information in the areas of RVSM, SAO (Special Areas of Operation) Airspace, and Flight Operations Manuals. Since 2007, we have provided 100's of programs with a 100% success rate for LOA's and OPSPEC's approved from the FAA or Civil Aviation Authority for FAR Part 91 and 135. We work with Aviation Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and Aircraft Manufacturers to constantly improve our Manuals. Background is important and relevant, our several consultants and technical editors on staff are:
FAA Certificated Aviation Maintenance Technicians.
FAA Type-Rated Airline Transport Pilots.
We have over 25 years of regulatory compliance in CFR Parts 91, 135, & 121 coupled with experience in Air Carrier certificate management, maintenance, and international flight operations to better assist our Clients.
Our staff maintains and flies in RVSM and SAO airspace and has since it's inception, with this being said, we can fully appreciate the accuracy of information and having a Manual and Program that meets or exceeds your Flight Department's requirements. This is our focal point. Our Team is results oriented and providing our Clients with a successful RVSM FAA approval process by providing a superior product is paramount. That's our promise to you.
About our Manuals
We have incorporated years of input and insight from our discussions with various FAA Safety Inspectors, FAA Technicians, and FAA Avionics Inspectors and implemented these recommendations and feedback into all of our manuals. Our Manuals are normally approved and accepted the first time during the initial review. All of our Manuals have been approved and accepted for FAR Part 91 and Part 135 Air Carrier Operations.
Ultra-High Quality Commercial Grade Printing. We utilize a clear, organized, and concise format that is easily accessible for relative useful information that is a resource as well as meeting the FAA and ICAO requirements. Samples are available.
We are focused and dedicated on building a successful and reliable working relationship with all of our Clients.
We are personal members of the NBAA and one of the only Aviation Compliance and Consulting Companies that are accredited and "A+" rated with the Better Business Bureau.
OEMs & ICAO Certifications
OEM Programs Completed for:
South East Asia